Once you have found a walk that you would like, it is a simple process to buy tickets.
1. Start by clicking on the walk’s “Add to Cart” button.
2. The walk will then appear in the shopping cart on the left hand side of the web page. The walk will be added with the number of tickets set to one.
3. Should you wish to buy more than one ticket for a walk, click onto the Quantity box for the walk. Edit the number in the box and press the Enter key.
4. When the Enter key is pressed the total price is re-calculated.
Should you wish to remove a walk from your Shopping Cart, simply click on the Remove button (red button with a white X) next to the price.
5. You can continue browsing for more walks. Click on the walk’s “Add to Cart” button to add it to your Shopping Cart.
Once you are happy with the walks you have selected and you have entered the correct number of tickets for each walk, click on the “Check Out with PayPal” button to purchase your tickets.
You will be redirected to PayPal’s secure payment site to complete your purchase.
Details of ticket(s) purchased will be sent via PayPal to your e-mail account. Please keep a copy of this as no paper ticket(s) will be issued.
Further details will be e-mailed to you by Monmouthshire Walking Festival prior to your walk(s).